|Resources in lists of primes : small primes|
All prime numbers less than 10,000,000,000
- Browse all prime numbers of less than 11 digits. A prime number checker facility is also included.
(Added: 4-Feb-2004 Hits: 13366 Rating: 7.12 Votes: 8) Rate It
Lists of pseudo (false) primes
- Richard Pinch has done extensive calculations of both pseudoprimes (to
1013 by various definitions) and Carmichael numbers (to 1017).
(Added: 3-Aug-2000 Hits: 3484 Rating: 7.50 Votes: 4) Rate It
Palindromic prime ZIP Codes
- A list of the zip codes that are palindromic primes.
(Added: 2-Aug-2000 Hits: 3231 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
Primes just less than a power of two
- For each n from 8 to 400, we list the ten least k's for which 2n-k is prime.
(Added: 1-Aug-2000 Hits: 4312 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
The Cunningham Project
- In 1925 Cunningham published tables of factorization (along with the necessary lists of primes) for bn+1, b =
2,3,5,6,7,10,11,12. This work is continued in [BLSTW88] and its newsletter. (The factorizations are often used in proving the primality of certain special forms of primes.)
(Added: 3-Aug-2000 Hits: 3352 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 2) Rate It