|Resources in programs : large arithmetic|
- Primes is a search tool for prime numbers. It allows you to search primes in different manners, and can generate primes of up to 200 digits (or more).
(Added: 2-Oct-2000 Hits: 11892 Rating: 6.42 Votes: 22) Rate It
- This small program factors small numbers (up to 80 digits) and checks for primality. It is presented as an example of what can be done with
its author's MIRACL C/C++ library for cryptography system implementors.
(Added: 3-Aug-2000 Hits: 4586 Rating: 8.43 Votes: 14) Rate It
- This page factors a number (or formula) into its irreducible or prime factors.
There is no limit on the values, but the execution time is limited (to about 20 seconds).
The formula may be an integer, a rational number, a polynomial or a rational function.
(Added: 2-Oct-2000 Hits: 4914 Rating: 7.56 Votes: 9) Rate It
- Fast arithmetic package, Zmult.
Benchmarks for many integer multiplication packages. Mailing list for implementors of fast arithmetic systems.
(Added: 4-Aug-2000 Hits: 4129 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point numbers. GMP has a rich set of functions, and the functions have a regular interface.
(Added: 15-Nov-2000 Hits: 4377 Rating: 9.33 Votes: 12) Rate It
Large-integer arithmetic in BASIC
- BASIC library for large-integer arithmetic plus some number theory modules, including (pseudo)prime-tests and factorization.
(Added: 15-Sep-2005 Hits: 2595 Rating: 8.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
NTL: A Library for doing Number Theory
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length integers, and for vectors, matrices, and polynomials over the integers and over finite fields.
(Added: 15-Nov-2000 Hits: 3549 Rating: 8.33 Votes: 3) Rate It
Pari -- a system for doing number theory
- PARI-GP is a software package for computer-aided number theory. It consists of a C library, libpari (with optional assembler cores for some popular architectures), and of the programmable interactive gp calculator.
An extensive free program.
(Added: 3-Aug-2000 Hits: 3953 Rating: 9.10 Votes: 9) Rate It
- This is a version of BASIC which allows use of rational numbers and
integers up to 2600 digits. Various number theoretic functions built in
including the SQUFO, MPQS, and ECM factoring methods; as well as the APRT-CL
primality proving algorithm. (MS-DOS) You might find a newer version here
(Added: 3-Aug-2000 Hits: 5220 Rating: 8.40 Votes: 15) Rate It