- FAQs (4)
- Sites offering frequently asked question (FAQ's) lists about prime numbers and their uses.
- articles (13)
- Published articles and collections of articles about prime numbers and their distribution.
- conjectures (14)
- Prime number theory if full of onjectures and open problems--in fact much of the research has been driven by just a few of these questions.
- distribution (6)
- Pages related to the distribution of primes including the prime number theorem, prime gaps and the like.
- finding and proving (9)
- How do you find primes and prove primality? What are pseudoprimes,
probable primes and why do we care?
Check out the links below!
- indroductions to primes (2)
- Page that introduce primes numbers, often gently. Some of these sites
are more complete than others.
- pseudomath (1)
- Pages that claim significant advances sometimes combining aspects of mathematics, physics, religion, ...
- special forms (48)
- Information about and organized searches for special forms of primes such as Weiferich, Mersenne, twin, ...