This is the Prime Pages'
interface to our BibTeX database. Rather than being an exhaustive database,
it just lists the references we cite on these pages. Please let me know of any errors you notice.|
References: [ Home | Author index | Key index | Search ]
All items with author Bernstein (sorted by date)
- D. Bernstein, "Multidigit multiplication for mathematicians," Advances in Applied Mathematics, (1998) to appear? Preprint available from http://cr.yp.to/papers.html. (Abstract available) (Annotation available)
- D. Bernstein, "How to find small factors of integers," Math. Comp., Submitted August 2000. Available on-line at ftp://koobera.math.uic.edu/www/papers.html..
- D. Bernstein, "Circuits for integer factorization: a proposal," (2001) Available from http://cr.yp.to/factorization.html. (Abstract available)
- D. J. Bernstein, "Proving primality in essentially quartic random time," (2003) Draft available from http://cr.yp.to/papers.html.
This paper presents an algorithm that, given a prime n, finds and verifies a proof of the primality of n in random time (lg n)4+o(1).
- A. O.L. Atkin and D. J. Bernstein, "Prime sieves using binary quadratic forms," Math. Comp., 73:246 (2004) 1023--1030 (electronic). MR2031423