This is the Prime Pages'
interface to our BibTeX database. Rather than being an exhaustive database,
it just lists the references we cite on these pages. Please let me know of any errors you notice.|
References: [ Home | Author index | Key index | Search ]
All items with author Cunningham (sorted by date)
- A. Cunningham and A. E. Western, "On Fermat's numbers," Proc. Lond. Math. Soc., 1 (1904) 175.
- A. Cunningham, "Solution of question 15897," Math. Quest. Educ. Times, 10 (1906) 44--47. (Annotation available)
- A. Cunningham, On Mersenne's numbers. In "Proc. 5th International Congress of Mathematicians," E. W. Hobson and A. E. H. Love editors, Vol, I, Cambridge University Press, 1913. pp. 384--386,
- A. J. C. Cunningham and H. J. Woodall, "Factorisation of Q=(2q ± q) and q*2q ± 1," Math. Mag., 47 (1917) 1--38. [A classic paper in the history of the study of Cullen numbers. See also [Keller95]]
- A. J. C. Cunningham and H. J. Woodall, Factorizations of yn 1, y = 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12 up to high powers (n), Hodgson, London, 1925.
- A. J. C. Cunningham, Quadratic and linear tables, F. Hodgson, 1927.