This is the Prime Pages'
interface to our BibTeX database. Rather than being an exhaustive database,
it just lists the references we cite on these pages. Please let me know of any errors you notice.|
References: [ Home | Author index | Key index | Search ]
All items with author Odlyzko (sorted by date)
- J. C. Lagaris, V. S. Miller and A. M. Odlyzko, "Computing π(x): the Meissel-Lehmer method," Math. Comp., 44 (1985) 537-560. MR 86h:11111
- A. M. Odlyzko,"Primes, Quantom Chaos, and Computers" in Number theory. National Research Council, 1990. pp. 35-46,
- B. A. LaMacchia and A. M. Odlyzko, "Computation of discrete logarithms in prime fields," Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 1 (1991) 46-62. MR 92j:11148
- A. M. Odlyzko, "Iterated absolute values of differences of consecutive primes," Math. Comp., 61 (1993) 373-380. MR 93k:11119 (Abstract available)
- A. M. Odlyzko, Discrete logarithms and smooth polynomials. In "Finite fields: theory, applications, and algorithms," G. L. Mullen and P. Shine editors, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1994. pp. 269--278, MR 95f:11107
- A. M. Odlyzko, "Public key cryptology," AT\&T Tech. J., 73:5 (Sept-Oct 1994) 17-23.
- A. Odlyzko, M. Rubinstein and M. Wolf, "Jumping champions," Experimental Math., 8:2 (1999) 107-118. MR 2000f:11164 (Abstract available)