This is the Prime Pages'
interface to our BibTeX database. Rather than being an exhaustive database,
it just lists the references we cite on these pages. Please let me know of any errors you notice.|
References: [ Home | Author index | Key index | Search ]
All items with author Peterson (sorted by date)
- I. Peterson, "Prime time for supercomputers," Science News, 128 (1985) 199.
- I. Peterson, "Priming for a lucky strike," Science News, 133 (1988) 85.
- I. Peterson, "Striking paydirt in prime-number terrain," Science News, 141:14 (1992) 213. [Discusses the discovery of the Mersenne prime 2756839 -1]
- I. Peterson, "Dubner's primes," Science News, 144:21 (1993) 331. [Discusses the Dubner Cruncher [DD85] and a few of Dubner's record primes.]
- I. Peterson, "Prime proof zeros in on crucial numbers," Science News, 158 (December 2000) 357. Short note that Miailescu showed solutions to Catalan's are Wierferich double primes.