This is the Prime Pages'
interface to our BibTeX database. Rather than being an exhaustive database,
it just lists the references we cite on these pages. Please let me know of any errors you notice.|
References: [ Home | Author index | Key index | Search ]
All items with author Young (sorted by date)
- D. A. Buell and J. Young, "Some large primes and the Sierpinski problem," SRC techn. Rep. 88004, Super-Computing Res. Center, Lanham, MD, (1988)
- J. Young and D. A. Buell, "The twentieth Fermat number is composite," Math. Comp., 50 (1988) 261--263. MR 89b:11012
- J. Young and A. Potler, "First occurrence prime gaps," Math. Comp., 53:185 (1989) 221--224. MR 89f:11019 [Lists gaps between primes up to the 777 composites following 42842283925351.]
- R. Crandall, J. Doenias, C. Norrie and J. Young, "The twenty-second Fermat number is composite," Math. Comp., 64 (1995) 863--868. MR 95f:11104
- J. Young, "Large primes and Fermat factors," Math. Comp., 67:244 (1998) 1735--1738. MR 99a:11010
A systematic search for large primes has yielded the largest Fermat factors known.