A handful of the primes on the list of 5000 largest known primes have their own pages. This is true for the largest few, as well as for some that do not have short descriptions (hence the entire expansion must be listed). This page indexes these prime pages!
- A 36,007 bit "Nearly Random" Prime (Historic Example)
- A 50,005 bit "Nearly Random" Prime (Historic Example)
- Certificate for Preda Mihailescu's 50,005 bit prime
- Historically Largest Known Primes
- The prime Gaps20_PrP3397a-110070
- The prime P3474-Gap112194
- The prime from CP_Problem8_21