This is the Prime Pages'
interface to our BibTeX database. Rather than being an exhaustive database,
it just lists the references we cite on these pages. Please let me know of any errors you notice.|
References: [ Home | Author index | Key index | Search ]
All items with author Tao (sorted by date)
- B. Green and T. Tao, "A bound for progressions of length k in the primes," (2004) Available from http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/greenbj/papers/back-of-an-envelope.pdf.
- Green, Ben and Tao, Terence, "The primes contain arbitrarily long arithmetic progressions," Ann. of Math. (2), 167:2 (2008) 481--547. (http://dx.doi.org/10.4007/annals.2008.167.481) MR 2415379
- Green, Benjamin and Tao, Terence, "Linear equations in primes," Ann. of Math. (2), 171:3 (2010) 1753--1850. (http://dx.doi.org/10.4007/annals.2010.171.1753) MR 2680398
- Tao, Terence, "A remark on primality testing and decimal expansions," J. Aust. Math. Soc., 91:3 (2011) 405--413. (http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S1446788712000043) MR 2900615 (Abstract available)
- Tao, Terence, "Every odd number greater than 1 is the sum of at most five primes," Math. Comp., 83:286 (2014) 997--1038. (https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-2013-02733-0) MR 3143702 (Abstract available)