Our book "Prime Curios! The Dictionary of Prime Number Trivia" is now available on CreateSpace, Amazon, ....
|The Largest Known Primes Database||The "Guinness book" of prime number records! Includes the 5000 largest known primes and smaller ones of selected forms (one-page summary) updated daily!||
|Prime Links||Hundreds of links to other prime resources including history, programs, theory and more!|
|Lists of Primes||The first 1,000 primes. The first 50,000,000 primes. Top 20 records (e.g., twin primes, Mersenne primes...) Lists of 300 digit primes. And much more!|
|Finding primes, proving primality||Explains the mathematical theory behind how these record primes are found.|
|How many are there?||Infinity, but How Big of an Infinity?|
|The Largest Known Prime by Year: A Brief History||Discusses how big have the largest known primes been historically (and uses that to predict how big they will be)!|
- Conjectures and Open Problems
- A short list of conjectures and open problems relating to primes.
- The Riemann Hypothesis
- One of the most important conjectures in prime number theory. When (and if) it is proven, many of the bounds on prime estimates can be improved and primality proving can be simplified.
- Prime Curios!
- "Prime Curios!" is an exciting collection of curiosities, wonders and trivia related to prime numbers.
- Prime Glossary
- Definition of terms related to prime numbers and primality.
- Check a Number's Primality
- A simple routine to check most small numbers for primality.
- Important Discovery: "Primes in P"
- Primality can be tested in deterministic polynomial time--this is of great theoretical value; but of questionable practical value.